The heart benefits from the use of essential oils because they relaxe the body, reduce stress and tension, which can lead to high blood pressure, angina and heart attack.
You can apply several single essential oils or blends to Chakra and Vitaflex points that help with emotional imbalances in the heart energy.
Below you can find in groups the essential oils that help in 4 different situations the cardiovascular system:
- Stimulating action for the heart have the Essential oils of Rosemary, Lavender, Rose Otto, Peppermint and Marjoram.
- Too high blood pressure varies depending on activity, diet, caffeine consumption, stress and other factors. Massage with relaxing, sedative essential oils such as Marjoram, Ylang-Ylang, Clary Sage and Lavender to calmly reduce it.
- Too low blood pressure called hypotension can also be helped with tonic essential oils such as Rosemary and Thyme.
- To support the emotions of the heart you could use a blend of essential oils that includes Cypress, Marjoram, Helichrysum and Ylang-Ylang. It has a calming effect on the mind. Supports us in reducing stress. Releases bitterness and helps us embrace joy, love, peace and gratitude. Helps us release the emotion of aloneness or the feeling of being alone and not supported. Opens the heart chakra.
How to use them
Use it undiluted:
- Apply several drops (2-4) on location
- Apply several drops (2-4) to bath water
- Apply several drops (2-4) over heart and along spine
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Dilute 1:15 for full body massage.
Carrier Oil: Organic Sesame Seed Oil
Safety Precautions: Before first use of undiluted essential oil, try one drop on your hand to check for any irritation. By no means I would not suggest to replace a treatment for cardiovascular problems with only the use of essential oils. I believe that any imbalance has to be treated simultaneously from different points of view.